Help

Social Studies

Teams

>

guavamaid

Teams
Old 08-02-2011, 09:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Last year, my students sat in clusters for social studies and they were assigned to a team. For example, table 1 would be team 1. The team leader had the job of checking homework when they come to class and taking attendance. Students would rotate every 2 weeks to be team leader. This was for 3 classes. It got to be too much for me because I have to look at 5 folders for each class-a total of 15 folders. They would put their homework in the folder for me to check but I hated having to lug home 15 folders full of papers. I am trying to figure out what I can do this year. I now have 4 social studies classes and I put my desks in clusters again. Anyone have a good system of sorting papers and checking homework? I thought of having students put it in a basket and have a student check off all the papers but I don't know about that. I forgot to mention that I teach sixth grade.

guavamaid is offline   Reply With Quote

kmob

baskets
Old 08-04-2011, 02:43 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I have paper trays/baskets labeled for each class I teach and check them off one class at a time, it works for me but there probably is a better system. I thought of team leaders but like you said I thought it would be too many places to check
kmob is offline   Reply With Quote