Help

Kindergarten

if you teach with Wonders

>

Sbkangas5

if you teach with Wonders
Old 10-09-2015, 04:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

How much time do you devote to it each day? We went to a curriculum fair this week and it's really the only one that stood out to anybody. But looking through it seemed like way more than we have time for. I'd almost rather just continue doing our own thing than have something that we can't do well or as intended...

Sbkangas5 is offline   Reply With Quote

MM123

Old 02-21-2016, 08:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I use Wonders. I typically spend an hour to an hour and 20 minutes on the program. However, I am not just using material exclusively from Wonders. Wonders in my opinion severely lacks on material. I have purchased supplemental material from TPT, which has been an amazing life saver! 95% of the program is on the internet, so you will spend a lot of time on the computer with the children just sitting and watching you show them things on the computer. The leveled readers are just ok, they do not have enough material for the higher level children. This program would not have been my first choice, I would have preferred Super Kids over any of the others.
MM123 is offline   Reply With Quote