Help

Career Decisions

leaving teaching cover letter

>

megann831

leaving teaching cover letter
Old 06-21-2018, 04:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am looking to leave the classroom for a position where I can work with adults in an office or work from home from my computer. Is there a professional way to say I am looking for a position where I am not working with children or need the energy to put on a three ring circus everyday and can just STFU and focus on my work?

megann831 is offline   Reply With Quote

McGarrett

McGarrett

Same Situation
Old 06-28-2018, 10:30 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I hear you. I am in the same boat. Teaching is an ongoing presentation all day.To work at home, you might have to go through contacting a company and take a test to show how useful you are to them. Search for jobs from Google. Type in what you're looking for. It's important to know what you don't want.Where I am, teaching pays pretty well, so I will be taking a massive pay cut. Tutoring pays well, but I don't want to be around kids anymore. I am trying to withdraw from teaching altogether. I might have to get a basic retail job to make ends meet. About six more years to retirement. Can't wait.