Help

The Job Search

Tpt

>

Hpylife

Tpt
Old 01-05-2019, 09:12 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi all! I wasnít sure where to post this so I thought to stick it here. Iíve been thinking for awhile for starting to post items in TpT to sell.
When I came back into teaching after a long hiatus, I was told about TpT and ever since finding it Iíve been hooked. Iíve sold a few things on it without really trying . But never really took it farther than a few random things to sell.

Iíve talked with a few people that sell routinely and was wondering if people really make significant income off the site?

Do any of you sell on TpT and if you do, do you make decent money from it?

I know often financial information is difficult to discuss. Iím not asking for your store name or even what you sell but Iím just curious if people really do make $$ there of if itís just a random few .

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Hpylife is offline   Reply With Quote

Gigi814

Old 01-07-2019, 05:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I have read that some earn about $2,000 a month. I'm assuming those people sell large units and heavily promote themselves. I have several products in my store, but they are small and sell for around one or two dollars. I have never made more than thirty-five dollars in a month.
Gigi814 is online now   Reply With Quote

Hpylife

Old 01-23-2019, 07:43 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

thanks for the reply!!

I do know a few people--friends of friends though, so I don't really know them--that have been pretty successful on tpt...over 5K per month!! I have been contemplating pushing and posting up some things over there eventually and seeing where it leads.
Hpylife is offline   Reply With Quote