Help

TEACHERS' LOUNGE ARCHIVE

Housewives of NY

>

HiHoCherryO

Housewives of NY
Old 07-24-2012, 02:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Does anyone else watch this housewreck of a show? I can't help myself. It is such a relaxing, ridiculous waste of an hour and it's cheaper than therapy! What do you think of each of the ladies? I really like Carole. I think Aviva is sincere but plays a bit of both sides because of no backbone. I think Heather could be annoying but she doesn't seem bad. LuAnn is as fake and full of herself as ever. Ramona OMG she's crazier than ever. Why is she so jealous of Heather? No need?? I'm so glad Kelly Benstupid and Jill Twoface are gone though!

Hariasa

Watch...
Old 07-24-2012, 02:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

it all the time.

I like Carole too. I think she is hilarious, especially when she went after LuAnn in London. I like Heather, I don't think she is annoying. Aviva needs to grow a pair and stop playing both sides. I agree with you about LuAnn. I am tired of the one who is always cooking in her toaster oven. As far as Ramona goes, I think she is an alcoholic. She always needs her wine. She is beyond crazy this season. I think she is jealous of Heather because Heather doesn't put up with her and is a strong business woman who doesn't need her advice.

Candiqueen

Old 07-24-2012, 04:32 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

You guys didn't mention Sonja!!!!!!

NCteacher

Old 07-24-2012, 05:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Carole is da bomb- holla! ( couldn't resist- Heather gets on my nerves with that). If you haven't already, go to Bravo's website and read Carole's blog- it is so funny! I could never decide about Sonja, but she has really grown on me. Love the show!

Clarity

Is Carole the one with the trout lips?
Old 07-24-2012, 05:41 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Or is that Aviva or Heather. Or all three? Why do women do that to their lips. It looks so lame.

The show is funny in a sick way. I can't believe how ignorant one can act and still get on a TV show.

Kathcha

Love that sick
Old 07-24-2012, 07:08 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

show and have no idea why I watch but glad I have company, for some reason it is relaxing to watch and sometimes I even find myself watching ones I have seen before and I never watch reruns of anything! Btw, I ALSO watch the Housewives of Atlanta, NJ, and OC and was also watching Bethany Frankel. I mostly DVR everything because I would never have time unless I did. (am about to also start taping Mob Wives, Miss Advised, oh man you could just watch so many of these things, oh and the Kardasians!)

So far i also like Carole and can't help liking sicko Sonja, I agree Ramona is an alcoholic, maybe others on there are too but hide it better, Ramona can't keep her mouth shut....but I like to watch the crazies.....I'm also glad Kelly, Jill and Alex aren't on, they all got on my nerves, especially Alex and her dh and the way she and Jill would argue about nothing, I wonder what they are doing for money now, I doubt getting any from Alex's "modeling career"!

Room4Rocks

Ramona should have said YES!
Old 07-24-2012, 10:53 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

When Heather invited everyone shopping and the salesperson asked if she was ready for a makeover, she got all offended. She should have said yes!!

I LOVE that Carole is a princess, out-ranking LuAnne!

I am glad they re-cast NY. I couldn't bear having to watch Simon, Kelly, or Jill again.

Bannister

Old 07-25-2012, 02:08 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

NY used to be my favorite franchise, but the new girls aren't growing on me. I loved to hate Jill Zarin and I'm sad she's gone. She gave Ramona a run for her money.

I watch all of them though, Bev Hills, OC, Atlanta, Jersey....I have a problem.

And I love Andy Cohen too...Mazel! I read his book Most Talkative this spring. He cracks me up.

Missy O.

Alex and Simon
Old 07-25-2012, 11:44 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

I read where they're going to be on some show on VH1 that is about couple counseling! Just can't keep them from reality TV!