TEACHERS' LOUNGE ARCHIVE

Grey's

>

PBobcats4

Grey's
Old 09-23-2011, 07:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Spoilers*********************** **************

So what did everyone think? I have to admit I cried at the end when they took the baby away from Meredith and Derek. I understand the whole process but it isn't like she is unloved. I can't stand April ugh. I also am a little sad about Christina giving up the baby. While I think Meredith made a good point to Owen, I wish she would have changed her mind. I hope Owen accepts it and doesn't leave her after all because I like them together.

goteachmath

Old 09-24-2011, 04:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I cried too!
That episode almost seemed like a season finale as opposed to an opener. Way too many things going on in the story line. Christina made me very sad - I was hoping Owen would talk her out of it - it will be interesting to see how they handle it as a couple.

ABusyTeacher

Grey's
Old 09-24-2011, 04:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I almost cried when they took the baby away too. That was so sad. I wonder what will happen with Meredith and Derek's relationship? I was pleased to see that Alex was back with his friends towards the end. I too wonder what will happen with Christina and Owen's relationship. I would hope that they stay together, but he really wanted a child. It was nice to see him support her though. I was proud of Avery for stepping up during that surgery. He is a good leader. April is driving me crazy. I know she is a competent surgeon, but her management skills drive me insance. She is overly organized and it gets confusing for others (the ER board for example). I wonder where this season is going. It definitely makes me wanting more.

kindygirl

Old 09-24-2011, 05:02 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

i have to admit i am getting a bit tired of grey's......the story lines are getting kind of old. i liked the show in the beginning when everyone was silly and flirty and they were always getting in trouble. now it is just everyone fighting or breaking up or getting sick. it's a downer. i hope it picks up this season........

GraceKrispy

Old 09-24-2011, 10:15 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Interesting thread! I haven't watched this show for at least a season (maybe two??) I had no idea there were babies involved and I don't know who April or Avery are either. I stopped watching when I was so sick of Derek and Meredith going back and forth and her chickening out of every commitment. I just wasn't interested in the characters anymore, so I stopped watching.

Thanks for the spoiler post, I am kind of curious now about these babies...

luvmycat

Webber
Old 09-24-2011, 10:42 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I keep thinking that Webber will be leaving the show. I love his character. I also like how they keep the spirit of Meredith's mother going.

Bailey has been a favorite of mine too!

South Paw

Haven't watch for awhile BUT.....
Old 09-24-2011, 11:20 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

If my memory is correct (and sometimes it's not), in the 1st season Christina got pregnant when she was with Burke. There was something wrong with the pregnancy (sp), she had surgery, and she was told she couldn't get pregnant again. Does anyone else remember this?

I ♥ cats

Old 09-24-2011, 02:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I love Bailey. She makes me laugh out loud. I didn't like the story with Christina and Owen's baby just because I found it very hard to relate to since an abortion would not be my choice in that situation. The actors portraying them did some great acting though. I loved the part at the end where Alex helped Meredith walk away.

Teach25+

Old 09-24-2011, 03:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

I found Grey's years after it began. I have really enjoyed it, but cry way too much. I love Meredith and Derek's evolving relationship. However, I really didn't want them to be separated again. The same with Christina and Owen. Alex and Meredith have practically slept with everyone except each other. I hope the writers will keep them as friends. We shall see. Good acting and writing make this worth watching. I miss the flirty, carefree days, too. The older the cast gets, the more drama and heartbreak.