Help

Retired Teachers

Retired in AZ.

>

Ariz. Ladybug

Retired in AZ.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Thank you, thank you to all that responded to my posting. I have truely enjoyed reading your responses and suggestions. It is such an awesome feeling to know that there is a sisterhood out there that knows how you feel, what you might need and are so willing to share their thoughts, feelings and expertise with you.
I absolutely love this site of Proteacher community. It serves so many purposes for the use of teachers. It is a wonderful outlet for us in any situation.
I am going to miss teaching, and do have my sad moments when I let myself think about NOT teaching. BUT there is so much that a retired teacher still can do. I have already been approached to consider tutoring, mentoring, volunteering at the library or Boys and Girls club. I still have choices left to make and enjoy.
Hopefully this gas situation will calm down and get back to a reasonable price so I can travel to see my lovely grandchildren. I want to give some of my books that I especially love to them, so they can enjoy them too.
Again thanks to all of you and have an especially wonderful summer. I intend to do just that.

Ariz. Ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Trinia2

Best Wishes
Old 06-21-2008, 05:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

How lucky you are and how hard you worked for it! Enjoy your retirement. I have two years to go but will enjoy this summer as well. What grade level did you teach?
Trinia2 is offline   Reply With Quote