Early Childhood Education (Pre-K)

Moving to Pre-K class need advice

>

LoveTeachBaby

Moving to Pre-K class need advice
Old 06-14-2018, 10:23 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi all,

I am currently a teacher in the 2 year old class but next year I am being moved to co-teach in the Pre-K class with one of the teachers that is already in the Pre-K class currently.

I am slightly nervous because Ive never talk the Pre-K age group so I am not really sure how to teach there..

Also, the teacher that I will be co- teaching with is nice but we haven't really been social with each other, we are just hi, how are you and bye, so I am not sure how the dynamic with her with be.

Just feeling slightly nervous and not sure what to do and how to go from here...

LoveTeachBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

readerabbit

Donít be nervous
Old 07-07-2018, 02:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Just think what level your 2 yr old kids were on at the end of the year . But instead of you passing your group on , you are growing with your group . Ask to see the curriculum. You will see it is not much different just more hands on. The peer issue just be your normal sweet self. Working with a new partner is like breaking in new shoes . You might bring her a soft drink etc . or some back to school item like stickers . Good Luck!
readerabbit is offline   Reply With Quote