Help

New Teachers

Looks dead in here...

>

LMNTRY2

Looks dead in here...
Old 07-04-2007, 11:12 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm about to start my first year teaching and I'm filled with excitement and anxiety. It would be great to get the board hopping again and get new teachers in here for support. I know I sure need it!!

Ok, who's with me?

LMNTRY2 is offline   Reply With Quote

illinoisteach

count me in!
Old 07-04-2007, 08:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I am also starting my first full year teaching. I am a second career teacher. I have completed several long term sub positions lasting as long as 6 months at a time, but I am finally getting my own class (second grade). I am filled with equal amounts of excitement and anxiety and would love to just have an outlet for it! Thank you for suggesting this LMNTRY2...you can count me in!
illinoisteach is offline   Reply With Quote

h0kie

I'm in
Old 07-04-2007, 08:53 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I'm just starting too after 4 years of subbing. I'm waffling between so excited I can't sleep and so nervous I can't sleep.

Needless to say, sleep is not my friend.

Count me in!
h0kie is online now   Reply With Quote

NIUTeach

I'm in too!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:12 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I graduated from college 2 years ago and subbed for those two years and this fall I will have my first second grade classroom. It's a bilingual classroom.

I feel very overwhelmed. When I first accepted the position at the end of May, I thought I had "forever" to plan things -- I start new teacher orientation the second week of August and all of a sudden, I feel like their isn't enough time to get everything done!

By the way...all these random dreams I am having, where it's the first day of school and I don't have anything planned and my classroom isn't put together yet, aren't helping!!

It will be great to get this board going!
NIUTeach is offline   Reply With Quote

2ndGradeRocks

Count me in, too!
Old 07-05-2007, 02:37 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

I just stumbled across this board (thanks to LMNTRY2's question on the second grade board!) but I notice it's not on the home page! No wonder it's a "dead board"!!

I, too, am excited, anxious, nervous about starting my teaching career. I have been busy getting things ready - organizing my books, making folder games for centers, making posters, etc. That's the fun part!!

I need to get my first quarter plan together but I'm having trouble knowing where to start without any sort of curriculum map or guide!

Anyone else having that trouble?

2ndGradeRocks is offline   Reply With Quote

h0kie

Can't get going on planning either
Old 07-05-2007, 04:07 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I've got my pacing guides, but I'm so overwhelmed I can't even think about planning. Plus, I'm afraid I've forgotten everything I've learned!

I'm concentrating on getting my classroom organized. The teacher that was in there before me left the room a mess and took everything, including the chalkboard erasers. Luckily, my mom retired last year and let me go through all her stuff (and she had a lot of my grandmother's stuff - both taught 4th grade). I've got a lot more materials than some first year teachers.

I'm still concerned about getting enough books for the kids to read considering we have daily SSR time. I'm thinking maybe for the first few weeks (before they get to the library) that I'll just read a book to them.

LMNTRY2

Old 07-05-2007, 07:27 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

I was so happy to come in and find all the posts this morning! 2ndGradeRocks, I was surprised that this board wasn't on the home page either. Anyway...glad we're here now! =)

Sounds like most of us are sharing some of the same concerns. How many of you already have access to your classrooms? I DON'T!!! Students start school here August 8! I attend a new teacher orientation July 25, 26, 27 and I was told we may have access at that time. All other teachers come back on August 1 and can get started on rooms. Does this sound like a VERY short amount of time to get my room ready? I have SO many plans to get going on.

2ndGradeRocks

I have access
Old 07-05-2007, 08:33 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

Thankfully I have access to my room but I am waiting for them to clean/wax the floor so I can start arranging. My new teacher orientation is August 6,7, and 8. Teachers officially go back on the 15th and students start on the 25th (yeah, I know...it's a Friday!!)

1dayatatime2 - I am soooo jealous that you have pacing guides! I don't which is making it difficult to get started!! About your class library and SSR time - maybe you could borrow books from the public library for the first few weeks? I know our public library system does not place a limit on how many books you can take out at one time. If yours does maybe if you told them you were a teacher they'd bend the rules for you.

NIUTeach

Me too
Old 07-05-2007, 10:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

I can get into my classroom during the janitor's hours this summer (M-F, 7:00-3:30), but I am waiting right now for the floors to be done; they should be done next week.

My teacher left me a mess too -- thing is, she hardly took anything! I am thankful for what she left me, but truthfully a lot of it was junk and she didn't clean up anything. Since it is now my room, the janitor expected me to move everything out so she could do the floors. It was a lot of work...when I packed things up I really didn't do it in the most organized manner. So next week I hope to get started on the classroom.

As far as books go-- try to get some garage sales and Goodwill stores in before school starts (if possible). I will not pay more than 50 cents a book at a garage sale...lately I have been telling people that I am a first year teacher and they have been giving me books for free at garage sales! If you have a Goodwill near by, get their savings card and you get 10% any $20 purchase each time you shop.

I just feel that I have so much to get done with centers, guided reading plans, etc. I haven't even thought about the pacing guides. My one team member (the one I share kids with for social studies and science) is actually a good friend and I am hoping for her help when it comes to pacing, etc. We are getting together to plan for the year in August.

I am still so scared though! Excited, but scared!

h0kie

Room rant
Old 07-05-2007, 11:13 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #10

Thank goodness I have access to my room. They couldn't get in touch with the teacher that needed to move out until 2 weeks after school let out. Luckily, a month after the last day of school I was able to start moving stuff in.

The teacher before me had the room packed to the gills. There wasn't a spot to put anything down it was so packed. I almost had a panic attack when I walked in and saw all the stuff. However, when she was moving stuff, I went up and introduced myself (at the principal's urging). She was NOT very nice. So I got some pacing guides and got the heck out of there.

When I went back in everything was gone. EVERYTHING. She even took the chalkboard erasers, people! Not only that, she took the desks that fit her room and brought me 30 (7 more than were in her room to begin with) well used desks and 18 chairs. Gee. Thanks.

All the computer cables are in a tangled mess on a table, the cable outlet has been unscrewed and it's higher than the tv so I'll have to wait for my husband to help me set it up again, the student's textbooks were piled on a counter, and everything is positively filthy.

I've worked 3 out of the 4 days this week from 9-3 or 4 just trying to find my room. I've been taking pictures each day and it's finally starting to take shape. I plan to get the room set up and then I can work at home or at school planning. We're going to WV that last week in July and have a trip to Chicago planned mid-August, so I want to get stuff done before we're out of town.

Did I mention the a/c in that part of the building isn't working? It's been quite balmy.

But you know, it's ok. Because after 4 years of waiting, I've finally got my own classroom!

LMNTRY2

Old 07-05-2007, 07:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #11

Someone tell me PLEASE...what are pacing guides??? This sounds like something I should know. Gosh, that really scares me!!

h0kie

Pacing guides
Old 07-05-2007, 07:46 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #12

lol, pacing guides basically tell you what standards to cover when.

I can send you a copy of mine if it helps.

I'm not sure every state/district has them, so it might not be something your district does OR they might call it something different.

LMNTRY2

Lol
Old 07-05-2007, 07:59 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #13

...it's funny 'cuz you KNOW I'm freaking OUT!! .

I'd love to take a peek at yours nonetheless! =)

h0kie

Pm
Old 07-05-2007, 08:05 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #14

Send me a PM with your email and I'll send them on their way.

illinoisteach

oh good!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:40 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #15

Thank you LMNTRY2 for starting this up! It's funny, because I had the exact same dream another poster mentioned about the first day of school..I was in my room looking out the window at the kids arriving for the first day of school and I had planned NOTHING! I woke up feeling so stressed! It seems that is a fairly common dream for beginning teachers What steps are the rest of you following to prepare for the school year? Also...I would love to hear about other's first day/week/month of school ideas! I haven't quite figured that out yet.
illinoisteach is offline   Reply With Quote

2ndGradeRocks

idayatatime2....
Old 07-06-2007, 01:42 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #16

....could I see a copy of your pacing guides, too? It may help me get started on my planning. Right now I'm staring at a blank piece of paper!!

I have one activity planned so far for the beginning of the year - caterpillar time capsules. We will make them out of empty TP rolls. They will have a picture of the child which I will take, a drawing of them doing their favorite activity, and a little questionaire about them selves. How tall they are, what do they like to do, their favorite subject, what they hope to learn in second grade, etc. We will put these inside their decorated caterpillar and seal it shut. They will be displayed in the classroom. At the end of the year we will open them up and they can see how much they've changed during the "life cycle" of second grade. Since we study animal life cycles in 2nd I thought this would fit in nicely.

That's all I have planned so far!! What about you all?

NIUTeach

I have put planning on the backburner...
Old 07-06-2007, 09:29 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #17

...and now you guys have me scared!!

What I have been busy with this summer is leveling (and labeling) my books for my classroom library (I have over 1,000), getting my files in order, getting my centers ready, making a form of MOOSE binders (but mine are in Spanish), and just finding some furniture to make my classroom work.

It looks like I am doing guided reading and math with the basals, but everything else is going to be created by me. So that's writing workshop, reading workshop, guided reading, centers... For science and social studies we have this thing called, Avenues, where we combine the two. Like one theme on dinosaurs and the next about towns/cities/countries, etc. I co-teach this with one of my team members and she said we will get together in August to discuss that.

I still don't know my times for P.E., music, library, and art and that is annoying me because I want to type up a lesson plan grid where I can just add my plans into each week.

I have also been labeling things with the students names as much as possible... Like the sticks to pull when choosing students, birthday certificates, etc.

That's another thing, the teacher who I will be doing Avenues with, I know that our classes do something together for the beginning of the year for back-to-school/getting to know you, but I don't know what yet.

I like the caterpillar idea, in my school they study the life cycle in 1st grade though. I don't think that would take anything alway from doing it in 2nd though. I have an idea for the students thinking about their goals in second grade are (i.e., I want to read chapter books). I explain all the things we will be learning in second grade and what they want to be able to do by next May...then they will write their goals on sun cut-outs and they will go up on a small BB in the hallway decorated like the sky (blue paper, clouds) with the caption, "Our future is so bright..." I will probably save the suns for the end of the year so that the can look at them.

Okay, I could talk about my classroom forever (I am sure you guys know the feeling)

I really don't know what I should be doing for planning right now though...any suggestions?

LMNTRY2

How?
Old 07-06-2007, 10:25 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #18

Gosh, do I feel like a goof! I've been on other boards and PMing is usually pretty obvious. How the heck do I pm on this board? I can't find it.

illinoisteach - you're very welcome!! I needed this BADLY!

2ndGradeRocks - I LOVE your time capsule idea!

NIUTeach....you're actually scaring me more than anyone else! lol

2ndGradeRocks

How to PM
Old 07-06-2007, 10:35 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #19

LMNTRY2 - if you go to a post by 1dayatatime2 and right click on her name a menu will appear. The option to PM her is on the menu. Not everyone can get a PM, it either depends on how many posts they've made or how their profile is set up.....I can't remember which!!

2ndGradeRocks

PM continued
Old 07-06-2007, 10:59 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #20

I just checked my profile and it can be set up to not receive PMs. Check your profile LMNTRY2 because I did not see an option to send you a PM.

Also, you have to left click on someone's name to PM them, not right click Really, I am a college graduate!!!!

h0kie

lol
Old 07-06-2007, 11:36 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #21

lol, you guys are cracking me up.

I believe you have to have 25 posts to be able to send and receive PMs.

I'm currently panicking over how I can get 100 Staples $0.01 folders with only my hubby and I and a 30 minute drive to Staples.

I'm enlisting the help of family in other states! I'm desperate. Maybe they'll be nice and not give me the 10 folder limit?

LMNTRY2

Old 07-06-2007, 01:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #22

maybe it's more than 25! lol.

I looking all through my profile and settings. I don't see PM settings anywhere. Guess I will figure this out soon enough.

1dayatatime1 - what kind of folders are they?

h0kie

Folders
Old 07-06-2007, 01:51 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #23

The multicolored kind. If you go to Staples and click Local Circular, you should be able to see what they have. Make sure you click on Upcoming Savings or whatever it says. They have all kinds of stuff for $0.01.

2ndGradeRocks

Staples
Old 07-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #24

WOW...I just checked out their ad. I am definitely heading up there on Sunday. I need 100 of those folders for my FROG notebooks (like MOOSE notebooks). I'm going to tell them I'm a teacher in a Title 1 school (which I am) and I need those plus 40 packs of pencils, 20 pencil cases and 20 sharpeners. I'll become a raving lunatic if they say no I know....I'll threaten them with PMS!!!!!

2ndGradeRocks

PM step by step!!
Old 07-06-2007, 02:39 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #25

LMNTRY2 - go to MyPage from the Home page. On the left is a list of categories. Go to "Settings and Options" and click on "Settings". A page will come up that has settings in various boxes. The second box is labeled "Private Messaging". There's an option in there that says "Enable private messaging". Make sure there's a green check mark in that box. If not, click on it so one shows up. Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and press "Save changes".

AZTeacher07

The best board
Old 07-06-2007, 04:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #26

makes me feel like I'm not the only one loosing my mind this summer. Oh and I dislike those of you who have gotten into your rooms already. I can't get into mine until Aug 1
AZTeacher07 is offline   Reply With Quote

NIUTeach

Do you think we will get a deal because...
Old 07-06-2007, 06:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #27

we are teachers???

I definitely need those folders in the worst way!

The pencils and sharpeners would be nice too!

LMNTRY2

argh!!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 07:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #28

I give up!

2ndGradeRocks - I looked where you said under my settings (as I already had done several times before). There's a box for bookmarks and private messaging but the only choices there or for bookmaking and email alerts.

Thanks for helping though (and to all of you laughing your butts off at me! lol).

2ndGradeRocks

Staples
Old 07-07-2007, 03:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #29

NIUTeach - I plan to ask! I'm not too proud to beg for unlimited discounts And don't worry, August 1 will be here before you know it!

LMNTRY2 - I wonder why you can't PM???

h0kie

Staples and Dollar Tree
Old 07-07-2007, 05:36 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #30

My hubby is also a teacher and he's already gotten his Staples teacher card. I plan to make him beg. He's very willing to be the bad guy for me. How I love that man. Since our closest Staples is a half hour a day, I can't afford to be driving up there every day.

My mom lives closer to a Staples and she said she and my dad will go and get me folders each day. Then I just had to decide if I wanted with fasteners or without and what colors. Oh the choices!

If you haven't already, check your local Dollar Tree stores. They've got lots of school stuff, too.

h0kie

Lmntry2
Old 07-07-2007, 05:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #31

All right, we're going to get you fixed, one way or another. lol

When you look under settings, the Bookmarks and Private Messaging box...is there an + at the end? If there is, click it. It should open up more options.

I'm attaching screenshots. #1 is what I think your's looks like. #2 is what it SHOULD look like.
Attachment

Sign in to view attachment. Not a member? Sign Up FREE

Sign in to view attachment. Not a member? Sign Up FREE

LMNTRY2

why me?
Old 07-07-2007, 12:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #32

Ok 1day...

My screen looks like #2 EXCEPT the box under the bookmarking options is NOT there. I have no options showing for private messaging.

2ndGradeRocks

Time to bring in the authorities!
Old 07-07-2007, 12:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #33

LMNTRY2 - I guess it's time to ask the editors! Post something on the Town Hall board and see if they can help.

Okay......it's time to start my 1st qtr plan If you don't hear from me in 24 hours send in the St. Bernard with a martini!!!

LMNTRY2

Lol!
Old 07-07-2007, 01:42 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #34

Send them my way with martinis ANYWAY!! lol

Ok ladies...call me Kassidy. If I wanna find supportive friends in here I should tell you my name, .

oh and 2nd, thanks for telling me WHERE to ask for help. I didn't know that!

Last edited by LMNTRY2; 07-07-2007 at 01:49 PM..

teach & learn

Lmntry2'
Old 07-07-2007, 02:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #35

I didn't read all the attempts to help you, so pardon me if I am repeating this:

Go to: MYPage (top left corner of PT)

Under Private Messages Go to settings and make sure PM is enabled

mine has a check and says PM enabled

Good Luck!!
teach & learn is offline   Reply With Quote

LMNTRY2

Omg!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #36

Let me repeat...I DO NOT have an option to enable PMs. If I knew how to attach a thumbnail pic of my settings page I could show it here. Back to Town Hall...

so sorry to everyone having to endure this madness!! One more try and then I DONE!!

NIUTeach

Staples...
Old 07-07-2007, 03:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #37

I went into the Staples today (the one closest is 30 min away and I was in the area) and I asked for the 1 cent sale if the limits go up for teachers and the manager told me that if you use your teacher card (I signed up for mine today--you can do it in the store) you can get 20 and he said that they look the other way when teachers get back in line for more! So brag it up that you are a teacher...I am getting there first thing in the morning (I really need those folders)...the limit 20 applies for the pencil sharpeners and pencils too, btw.

I'm Bobbi!

2ndGradeRocks

hmmm...
Old 07-07-2007, 04:42 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #38

I hope I can qualify for a teacher card. I don't have an ID yet or pay stub or anything.....I have the "intent to hire" e:mail that the principal sent to central office....maybe that will do.

I'm Melissa BTW Nice to meet all of you

NIUTeach

You don't need a teacher i.d.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:06 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #39

The manager told me just come into tomorrow with your teacher i.d. or Staples Teachers' Rewards card -- knowing that I didn't have an i.d. I said, "Could I get information on the Teachers' Rewards Card?" He gave me a pamphlet with a plastic card in there already and directed me to a kiosk to activate the card. All it asked is if I was a teacher and when I clicked to say yes, it asked for my school name and address.

So now I have that card and I am good to go -- they didn't ask for proof at all! I don't think they have a problem with people posing as teachers for deals!

So, try that! Hope it goes well!

2ndGradeRocks

NUITeach
Old 07-07-2007, 05:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #40

Thanks Bobbi! I will try that.

Have fun shopping tomorrow!

LMNTRY2

Walmart
Old 07-07-2007, 06:19 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #41

already has out their school supply stuff.

Today we found $.20 2-glue sticks packs, rulers for $.27, 24 count crayons for $.12 and scissors for $.50. Most student supply lists include these items, but I want to have extras.

TeachKids853

Yes!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:16 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #42

First year teacher here and I'M WITH YOU!!!
TeachKids853 is offline   Reply With Quote

warning

Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #43

You guys crack me up!! I love the Staples idea too! I'll have to check out their ad and get on the Teacher card as well. I also have been having serious nightmares about the first day of school and have been very restless--last night was the first night I actually slept all the way through the night in over 2 weeks! It felt great!

Just some input--do you guys have team teachers? Some teachers already have their scope and sequence planned out for the year and you can kind of lean on them for that. Ask atleast! We planned our math curriculum out but I'm just using their other curriculum maps for the other subject areas. See what they have--teachers are so willing to share, it's a great thing! Also, your state education site should have the standards laid out for what you should teach. Just get on the government site and it's all there for you. Or should be

Also, what are MOOSE and FROG folders? I feel like I need to buy a class set of so many things. Also, I know a lot of you are in second grade, but what are you doing for your centers during guided reading, or writing? I'm in 5th grade and I feel a little lost about how to manage this time.

P.S. I can't seem to find those cheap folders on Staples site? Were they 1 cent or 1 dollar?

Last edited by warning; 07-12-2007 at 08:05 AM..
warning is offline   Reply With Quote

2ndGradeRocks

Staples and Frog/moose binders
Old 07-12-2007, 08:34 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #44

The Staples 1-cent sale was in-store and only until yesterday. I'm sure there will be more back to school sales soon.

Frog/Moose binders are a way to get your students to become and stay organized. There's a great website that explains it plus has lots of downloads you can use.

http://www.teachingheart.net/moosebooks.html

Melissa

LMNTRY2

Folders
Old 07-12-2007, 09:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #45

I have a movie theater and I'm going to do S.T.A.R binders. (Students That Are Responsible)

Loved this idea.

warning

Fast Finishers
Old 07-13-2007, 11:23 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #46

Hey everyone--I'm looking for a bunch of fast finishers to compile before school starts to just have on hand. Does anyone know of any good websites/cheap books that have these. I teach 5th grade so they need to be about that level.
warning is offline   Reply With Quote

LMNTRY2

Gah....
Old 07-13-2007, 04:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #47

just when I feel like I making way...BAM!!...something else I haven't planned for. *sighs*

h0kie

It'll be ok
Old 07-13-2007, 04:41 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #48

It's going to be like this all year LMNTRY2. We can do it. Plus, we've got the "I didn't know, I'm new" excuse to fall back on.

We can do it.

Rah, rah, rah!

What'd you just learn about?

LMNTRY2

lol
Old 07-13-2007, 04:50 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #49

I learned to press on and keep working hard at it! We'll get there and be great!

(how's your ankle feeling by the way, lol?)

h0kie

Old 07-13-2007, 05:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #50

It hurts! I spent a few hours at school today without my crutches (big mistake).

If you want to work on a webpage and new help, let me know. I love making webpages. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the money to get my own site.

LMNTRY2

Old 07-13-2007, 06:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #51

Sorry it's still hurting. Hopefully after a few more days it will be feeling better.

I'd LOVE some help with a webpage. I'm about to try and get started...see if I can figure out where to start, lol.

Last edited by LMNTRY2; 07-13-2007 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: oops

superstars

Bilingual 2nd grade
Old 07-15-2007, 02:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #52

I don't see many bilingual teachers in here? Anybody teaching second grade bilingual?
superstars is offline   Reply With Quote

NIUTeach

Me! Me!!
Old 07-15-2007, 07:51 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #53

I am a bilingual 2nd grade teacher!!

I am new this year too!

It's hard to find bilingual teachers on here, netalone, new and 2nd grade!

Yea! I am so happy!

2ndGradeRocks

Hola!
Old 07-16-2007, 01:48 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #54

Hola! Superstars and welcome to our grande thread!!!

I, too, am a new second grade teacher although not bilingual.....yet!! I am taking Spanish classes in the hopes that I will be able to comminucate directly with my Hispanic parents instead of having to find an interpreter just to say Good Morning!

freer

2nd Grade Bilingual here too!
Old 07-16-2007, 03:37 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #55

I wish they had a board for us!
freer is offline   Reply With Quote

2ndGradeRocks

bilingual board
Old 07-16-2007, 08:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #56

Send the editors a post on the Town Hall board. Maybe they will create one.

NIUTeach

They have a bilingual board...
Old 07-16-2007, 10:09 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #57

...but it's dead in there!

2ndGradeRocks

NUITeach
Old 07-16-2007, 01:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #58

Hmmm....it was dead in here until LMNTRY2 showed up and started chatting!! Maybe you just need to go in and dust it off (just stay off the chairs!!!)

How's your ankle, by the way?

Mrs. F.

bargains!
Old 07-18-2007, 04:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #59

Did you know that you can take the Staples ad into Walmart and they will honor Staples prices? The item has to be exactly the same, but they are so good about it. Also, they usually do not limit the number of items purchased.
Mrs. F. is offline   Reply With Quote