Help

Magnolia Room

Curious

>

Savvy

Curious
Old 04-24-2012, 06:03 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hello! I just happened to come across this board today for the first time. I want to know more about the responsive approach. I know that I am consistent with responses and consequences, but I want to become a better teacher for my students. Many respond to my approach to things, but I am dealing with a tough bunch that just don't respond well to anything. This makes for soem very long days. Anyway, I guess I'll just look through some of the posts here...I've already printed one thing off!

Mrs. R :)

Welcome Savvy
Old 04-28-2012, 03:40 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I know you will find a TON of useful information in the room. Be certain to visit our website www.responsiveclassroom.org and sign up for the blogposts as well. There is so much on the site that will help you as you explore this transformative approach to teaching and learning.

Also, if you ever have the opportunity to attend a workshop, please do. They are incredible. You will leave inspired and energized, ready to start your new Responsive Classroom.

I hope you enjoy all the information here. Check back often with comments and questions.

Mrs. R