Help

Substitute Teachers

Are you sure it wasnt Friday?

>

mrsd5

Are you sure it wasnt Friday?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:32 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Supposed to be an easy half day in 6th grade. As has been the case all week, there is a huge sub shortage, so they asked me to fill in during morning plan time in 7th grade. My old classroom and subject, so I agreed. They still were looking for more staff to fill in, so I volunteered to stay all day. I love teaching American history. I forgot that she has no classroom control, though, so kids who have been great for me I other classes tried to get away with everything. They weren't horrible once I set boundaries. Tomorrow, no matter what, I am not working. I'm watching the grandkids tonight through Sunday. And the sitter won't take kids until 8:00. School starts at 7:50. Plus, I'm just plain exhausted! And as soon as they are in bed, I'm having a glass of wine!

mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote

CC96

Yep!
Old 03-09-2017, 05:19 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I can always tell when I am subbing in a classroom where the teacher runs a loosey-goosey ship! 😩 What is wrong with these teachers do they really like to live in a crazy world !
CC96 is offline   Reply With Quote