Help

Substitute Teachers

Spring break!

>

mrsd5

Spring break!
Old 03-24-2017, 01:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I worked every day this week, and I'm booked every day the week after. That is PAARC testing week too. Ugh! Anyway, today was pretty easy, mostly because there were kids missing in each class. We watched a movie in all but Science class, and they had to make a poster. They actually did a great job. Only one PIA kid, but I didn't kick him out.

I'm hoping to get some rest over break, but I'm watching 3 grandkids while their parents take a trip for their anniversary. And I want to visit 3 other grandkids for a couple of days too. Not much rest there, I guess! Hope you all have a good week next week.

mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Newbielibro

We are off this week
Old 03-24-2017, 04:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

And the break was desperately needed here. Coming in after the start of the semester it was the first time I have had to plan at all. I wish I wasn't so tired and nauseated-- I could really use one more week! But we only have 8 weeks left. As long as I manage to not cry next week, I think things will be better the last 8 weeks (pregnancy hormones).
Newbielibro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tapdancesub

Old 03-25-2017, 07:50 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Break starts on the 31st. It will be my time to catch up on chores, prepping for the painters and a few doctors appointments. I am booked all next week and some of April. State testing starts after spring break, so jobs will be sparse. I'll probably get called to proctor at one of the middle schools.
Tapdancesub is offline   Reply With Quote