Help

Substitute Teachers

Props to whomever it was

>

lovetosub

Props to whomever it was
Old 12-04-2009, 07:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

on this board that suggested business cards. I made some up over the summer using my laser printer and some software a friend loaned me, and my request rate has zoomed. I've been leaving them behind with teachers when I sub, and I've been getting requests left and right. Okay, so I've been doing this for a while now and my reputation has gotten around, but still.... So, to whomever it was on this board that suggested this, Thank You!

lovetosub is offline   Reply With Quote

SDT

Old 12-06-2009, 12:44 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm not a sub, but I have to say, I really like that suggestion! In fact, leave two - one for me to keep at school and one for me to keep at home. Wherever I am, I'll have your number!
SDT is online now   Reply With Quote

lv2read

Lovetosub, you're welcome!
Old 12-06-2009, 01:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I'm a strong proponent for business cards. I distributed them before school started this year and have gotten calls from schools that wouldn't have normally called me. I really feel that the best way to get called back and/or sub for teachers is when they see your face and meet you before calling you. Putting the name and face together has been helpful for me. I try to 'drum up' business when I'm at school. I hate waiting for the phone to ring on days that I have scheduled work.

I just recently ordered magnet business cards from VistaPrints. I like the one I made better and they messed up my order.
lv2read is offline   Reply With Quote