OMG - the traffic (and a note for Nancy) - ProTeacher Community

Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Retired Teachers

OMG - the traffic (and a note for Nancy)

>

fish2

OMG - the traffic (and a note for Nancy)
Old 11-29-2015, 04:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

We are heading up to the DC area for DD's wedding next Saturday. We should have known better than to travel on Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend!!!! What were we thinking? I know what we were thinking, actually - we were thinking we could have one more day to spend with the grandchildren if we left today, that's what . I-4 was a parking lot, I-95 wasn't much better. We gave up early and decided to make the most of a bad situation - we stopped in St. Augustine for the night. Had a great meal watching the sailboats on the water, listening to music. We'll make up some time tomorrow, I hope.
PS for Nancy- did you see me wave and hear me say Hi as we went by Daytona??? Happy Wedding Week to you, too!

fish2 is offline   Reply With Quote

canteach

Safe travels!
Old 11-29-2015, 06:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I just cannot imagine! It is bad enough on I-77 when we go/return to the beach each year. Then we usually have lots of time for the trip, so we just have to endure and since it is just the two of us it is not usually too bad. Hope you are not too stressed out by all the traffic.
canteach is offline   Reply With Quote

BioAdoptMom3

Old 11-29-2015, 08:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Wow, actually right now you're not too far from me! I did see the back up on my way out to a store this afternoon and thought maybe there was an accident on 95. Must have been the holiday traffic! Glad you decided to stop and wait till tomorrow. Actually if you put in a long day, you can be in DC by tomorrow night! Have a safe trip!

Nancy
BioAdoptMom3 is online now   Reply With Quote