Help

Daily 5

daily 5 Math

>

ojitos

daily 5 Math
Old 11-02-2014, 05:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I wanted to buy a membership to daily 5 for the math. Any suggestions will be welcome. Is it worth it?

ojitos is offline   Reply With Quote

colleague

Your purchase would be
Old 11-07-2014, 01:32 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

for the entire site for which you would have information: downloads and videos for math as well as language arts. I have purchased it every year (I pay for it through a specific school budget) and I find it useful each year.
colleague is offline   Reply With Quote

iltchr

lots for math?
Old 11-09-2014, 05:20 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I used to subscribe before it included info on Daily Math. I thought it was very helpful in beginning Daily 5 in my classroom reading class. I've been trying to make my math class more D5 friendly, and I'm having some difficulties.

Does the site now include much info for Daily 5 math? Is it worth the money if math is all I'm interested in right now?

Thanks so much for your opinion!
iltchr is offline   Reply With Quote

teach1077

Absolutely worth the money!
Old 07-16-2015, 09:36 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

There is a lot of information on this website for the math in addition to the reading D5. It includes printable resources, videos, and articles that truly add to what you will read in the book. The first year that I implemented D5 I had a membership to the Daily Cafe and also the online pensieve that my school district purchased for me to use in the classroom. The second year that I did D5 in my classroom, my district was unable to renew my subscription for either online resource. This year, I will be implementing Math D3, and paid for the membership to the Daily Cafe site myself. There is so much information on there to support you, including discussion forums where people who have experience with D5 and D3 (the authors too) comment and assist with just about anything you can think to ask. I highly recommend getting the Daily Cafe membership!
teach1077 is offline   Reply With Quote