certification question

>

NoelR

NoelR

certification question
Old 09-05-2006, 06:01 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can start working on getting teacher certification. My husband is in the Air Force and we're living in Germany until Dec. 07. I would like to start trying to get certified but we will not know where we will live next until sometime next year. Is there any general test or course that will work for most states, or should I just wait?
Thanks

gracie32

answer
Old 11-02-2006, 07:56 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

try to see if they offer any education courses at the military base that you are living. or you can also check out on-line schools from your home state. please don't do schools like the university of phenex.
gracie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
retchief

retchief

Spouse to Teachers
Old 11-18-2006, 06:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Troops to Teachers has a sister program called Spouse to Teachers. It is run by DANTES. You should be able to get information from the base education office. They will help you get certified and find a teaching job,
NoelR

NoelR

thanks
Old 01-28-2007, 04:35 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Thank you for the advice. I'll look into Spouse to Teachers. I tried looking at Troops to Teachers since I used to be active duty, but it seems like you already need to be certified for that. Thanks again.
-Noel