Social Studies Exam 6-12

>

Betty2

Betty2

Social Studies Exam 6-12
Old 08-06-2006, 12:12 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Please Help!

Need information on resources/guide books/websites to study for Social Studies subject area exam. I already have the $5.00 preparation guide. Thank you!

GatorMan1

GatorMan1

Old 08-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

The subject is so broad that their will be some things you'll inevitably get wrong. In FL, you need a 67% to pass. On the test, I recognized 80% of the questions (though their were a couple questions I had no clue about and took and educated guess). The guidebook did not really help me.
I am curious, what website did you go to study for the test?
mrsrhino

mrsrhino

Barnes and Noble....
Old 08-24-2006, 10:13 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Hi Betty...

One of my weak spots was Economics, because I hadn't had a class since my first stint in college, right after high school (almost fifteen years before) so I went to Barnes and Noble to look for a comprehensive study guide...but they didn't really have one...and then I found these really cool CLiff Note like cheat sheets (I can't remember what they were called, but they were on a revolving rack) and they had ALL the basics of Micro and Macro...as well as lots of other Social Studies subjects...had I not been able to study those...I would have missed quite a few Econ questions..they were a big help!