Help

The Job Search

Portfolio or “something to pass” for 2nd interview

>

lovemyjob7777

Portfolio or “something to pass” for 2nd interview
Old 07-11-2019, 11:05 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I have been at the same school for 12 years. I decided this year to try and get into a public school. I have had a couple of screening interviews and I now have a second interview for a TA job. They said to bring a resume and anything I’d like to pass. I’m assuming this is a Portfolio??? Is there something else I could pass around? Needless to say, I have not updated my portfolio in 12 years. Are portfolios the same as they used to be? Im reading many different ideas online.
Thanks for any help you can give.

lovemyjob7777 is offline   Reply With Quote

twin2

Old 07-14-2019, 04:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

A friend of mine prepared packets to pass out to the interview committee, and brought her portfolio along in case someone asked to look at it. Her packet addressed what she felt the more important issues the interview committee might ask about. When she answered a question, she directed the committee members to a related page so that they could see a more detailed version of her answer in case she missed something. She got the job, not sure if that was the clincher, but she felt it was.
twin2 is offline   Reply With Quote