Help

Creative Outlet

Card: My Friend #45

>

KeyKid

Card: My Friend #45
Old 01-01-2020, 04:50 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

He really wanted to skip the chemo week that would have started Dec. 23, partly because he's been just so exhausted and not bouncing back on the off week, but also, as a church organist, he needed to be at the top of his game for Christmas Eve service. He told the oncologist he was going to be away for the week of Christmas because that's the only way the oncologist was willing to skip a treatment. He'll be back on schedule this coming Monday.

This is a fairly simple card. I used a black card base, Tonic Gold Mirror cardstock cut with the largest die from MFT Rectangle STAX 2 set. I used a patterned paper from Recollections Christmas Plaid 6"x6" paper pad I bought at Michael's and cut it with the largest die from Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles set. There's enough going on that I could/should have used just a regular rectangle die. I used VersaMark ink pad to stamp snowflakes from Endless Creations Winter Wonderland stamp set and Endless Creations Double Snowflake Small set. I covered those with Zing Gold embossing powder (I didn't pay that much) and heat set. I cut one snowflake from Divinity Designs (aka Our Daily Bread Designs) Snow Crystals die set from a piece of gold glitter cardstock from Simon Says Stamp Assorted Glitter Cardstock. Inside, I used VersaMark and Zing Gold embossing powder to stamp God's spirit warms the winter's night from Divinity Designs Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.

Attachment

Sign in to view attachment. Not a member? Sign Up FREE
KeyKid is offline   Reply With Quote

md2dkh3

Old 01-02-2020, 08:53 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

So thoughtful and pretty!
md2dkh3 is online now   Reply With Quote