Help

ARCHIVE

Character Education

>

Hylin

Character Education
Old 11-17-2005, 05:28 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

My school has decided to have a character education program at the end of the month to culminate the past 3 months of character education [honesty, respect and citizenship]. Each class has to have some kind of bit to perform in front of the rest of the school. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a song or poem related to one of those character traits for a first grade class. I've got some materials, but just haven't found anything that I'm in love with. Any help would be greatly appreciated

-Heidi

hescollin

tooth paste
Old 11-27-2005, 10:22 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Have a tube of tooth paste and push out some. That is like bad things we say that make people feel bad. Students try to put the tooth paste back into the tube. And this is the way it is with the words we say we can say sorry, but it you can't take away what we have said.

Have tubes for each student --like you get at motels. Or give each student so many seconds to put the toothpaste you give them back into the tube.