Help

ARCHIVE

Responsible Student Club Ideas

>

emmattsmom

Responsible Student Club Ideas
Old 06-10-2007, 07:53 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am thinking about starting up a club for responsible students at my school. We have a couple of clubs/classes for the struggling kids and they get separate rewards and parties at those classes - but it seems like the "good" kids get left out. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas about how to set this up, how to run it - anything!!

mrssimon2gr

we have a "character crew"
Old 06-10-2007, 08:43 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Our school has a character crew. This crew has to write an essay about why he/she wants to be a part. They of course have to demonstrate and model good character (sounds like the target group you're talking about.) This group put on an assembly for the whole school - kind of a skit using character words. They organized a food drive during the holidays, collected pennies for childhood leukemia, they read character books and put on skits for the younger kids....It goes with the character ed. program we've established for our school...I was on the committee but not in charge. I would be happy to give you more information if you're interested, message me.
Kym
kay burke

kay burke

Elementary counselor
Old 01-05-2009, 05:48 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I am interested in starting up the Characher Crew. I am so willing to share any resources I have with you. My email is kwburkett@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, Kay