Help

Substitute Teachers

One stormy October day...

>

mommysubs

One stormy October day...
Old 10-17-2018, 04:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

...the power went out. Most lights flickered off, but a few remained, so to close the school would seem insane! Computers were down as far as one could roam while the students begged to go home. The sub lost her mind, while the lights were still on, most assignments in her class were to be completed online! So a study hall it shall be when you finish your brief writing assignment. But wait, what's this, "Charlie", why aren't you working? You don't have a pencil you say and you'd rather be twerking? Well, here, take this one it works quite well. What's this you say, there's no lead of which to tell? Here, choose one from the can, there are plenty to use! Wait, why throw them on the floor to abuse? Now pick them up, they are not yours or mine to destroy. And guess what she heard then from that dear teenage boy: "Say one more word to me Miss and I will take my fist and put in through that wall behind you just like this." To the office with you then, the sub puts in the call. Only to hear on the other end, "This is not a good time, not a good time at all! But he's being violent and threatening and destructive you say? Well, send him down I guess, send him down anyway..." And with that was a snippet of this sub's day, tomorrow I hope will be much better, I pray!

mommysubs is offline   Reply With Quote

mooba1

Old 10-18-2018, 04:16 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Gah! Iíve been in that situation, and itís no fun. The kids absolutely do lose their minds. Good to hear you triumphed over the situation, and may the rest of your week be a good one.
mooba1 is offline   Reply With Quote

MaineSub

Old 10-20-2018, 05:16 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Well written... thanks for sharing!

I do hope tomorrow was much better!
MaineSub is offline   Reply With Quote