Substitute Teachers

overstepping

>

Lumberman

Lumberman

overstepping
Old 10-25-2018, 04:09 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

If you think that you can do a better job at controlling your students, go ahead but don't tell me in a spiteful manner what needs to happen. I know I'm not doing it in a way that you're used to but I'm dealing and if you think I'm not doing it fast enough then go ahead call for backup but don't disrespect. I detest your kind. Never coming back to this school just because of you. I sincerely hope that you get subs that you like and I hope that you get more students in your school. I can see why your numbers are going down.

Submarine24

Agreed
Old 10-25-2018, 09:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

We get paid so little, put up with so much, subs have GOT to start standing up for themselves. I applaud you. Good for you.

Many of us are on food stamps.

They are lucky to have US. It is not the other way around. This year, I have been leaving oppressive horrible sub positions and my only regret is I did not do this earlier.

Remember subs, we have NO representation. What other professional level job in the U.S. has NO representation, allows employees to be treated poorly, spears them with pettiness...

If you don't look out for yourself, no one will.
Submarine24 is offline   Reply With Quote

SubMan

Old 10-25-2018, 06:24 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Sounds like you were at a certain school with a certain teacher that I walked in to the teacher's lunch room to find her imitating me trying to quiet her noisy class. After that day I avoided the school altogether. I since have met several others (her peers) that share my opinion of her. I had the district take me out of this school.

Or were you at the school where I'm only good enough to work half days? Every full day at this school I get the dreaded "You have been removed..." email from Aesop. I since have blocked this school.

Possibly you were at the school where I only sub in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade because I get the dreaded "You have been removed..." message for any Kdg, 1st, and 2nd assignments. I just ignore primary grade sub assignments at this school.
SubMan is offline   Reply With Quote