Help

Intervention & Title I Services

Tgif

>

Susan/IN

Tgif
Old 09-30-2005, 02:34 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

What a nice surprise to come home from a long day (and week) to discover the new board is up and ready to go!

It has been one hectic week and next week won't be much better but it's always nice to know I can come here and chat with other Title I teachers. Thanks so much.

Susan/IN is offline   Reply With Quote

MrsM

good weekend to all!
Old 10-01-2005, 04:29 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I had one of those "mixed blessings" Fridays. We had professional development day, so the morning was spent with all district teachers in a meeting which was actually pretty interesting. When she ended her talk early, we had a total of almost 2 hours for lunch, so we drove to Springfield (half an hour on the interstate) for a better lunch than we could find in our little town. The afternoon wasn't as great. About 15 teachers in a computer lab for tips on program use, but about 12 of them kept up a steady stream of chatter. This guy finished early, too, probably didn't feel it was worth his time for the chatters, and I left school just over an hour earlier than normal. I actually had the energy and motivation to clean house, which I've been ignoring for far too long.
MrsM is offline   Reply With Quote