The Job Search

enrichment teaching position

>

dash

enrichment teaching position
Old 07-19-2008, 08:29 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi Everyone!
I've been reading the posts for over a year now, but was not active in other ways. I need your help!!!
I finally got the interview (after a year of subbing and sending tons of applications) for enrichment/gifted elementary position, mostly Grades 4 and 5. I would have to do a writing sample befeore the actual interview with the panel. I was told it would be a response to some kind of a situation...
Any ideas???

dash is offline   Reply With Quote

teacher4

Old 07-19-2008, 08:47 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Congrats on getting an interview! It sounds like they will give you a senario and you need to explain what you would do. For instance, you are the gifted teacher and you have to enrich a topic in math (geometry) how will you enrich the gifted students? What resources will you use? How will you evaluate students?
I am not a gifted teacher but I have answered many senario questions. Be sure you answer each part of the question and try not to ramble. Whoever reads it is looking for certain information and not fluff. Keep us posted!
teacher4 is offline   Reply With Quote