Help

The Job Search

Long weekend

>

2ndchance

Long weekend
Old 08-28-2008, 09:52 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

After accepting the fact that I would probably be subbing again this year, a job posted at the school I sub at and I have an interview next week. It will be after school starts and I am bummed about that, but thrilled at the possibility of getting hired. I have a lot of teachers and staff pulling or me. I can't stop thinking about interview questions and answers. I had a similar interview earlier in the summer and know most of the questions. My biggest fear is that someone with a lot of experience comes in. That is why I didn't get the last job. Please send me good wishes! It is going to be a long weekend.

2ndchance is offline   Reply With Quote

driosy8

Goodluck
Old 08-29-2008, 09:23 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I wish you the best of luck in your interview. Hope everything turns out great for you. Goodluck
driosy8 is offline   Reply With Quote

suzyteach

great news!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:23 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Good luck in the interview. It is so amazing to have the staff there pulling for you. That can make a BIG difference. I had a similar interview about 1 1/2 years ago, and a few teachers walked by the office as I was waiting to be called in, and gave me big thumbs up, etc. Very nice! (It was February, and I got the job!)

Here's a thumbs up from me! I hope it goes very well, and that you get the job!!

Try to do something this weekend to take your mind off things for a bit, anyway.

Best wishes.
suzyteach is offline   Reply With Quote