Pam who got a job!!

>

Il Pam

Il Pam

Pam who got a job!!
Old 10-19-2005, 03:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hi Pam:
Congrats on your job!!!!! I inquired about you on the old board - thanks for posting.

I used Linda's services too but really haven't had any opportunities to use my resume -- there is nothing available here. I was sooooooooooooo
pleased with her work and we still email each other. It was a big improvement over what the career counselor did for me.

Good luck teaching this year,

Pam from IL

Pam again

Pam again

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2005, 04:55 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Thank you so much for posting!

When Linda did your resume, did she also ask you MANY questions? I have never had so many emails in my life! It was great because I felt that she really wanted to know who I was and what type of teacher I was. At one of my interviews the hiring comittee commented on my resume and "outstanding cover letter".

Stay positive and something will come your way!
Pam-IL

Pam-IL

Old 10-20-2005, 09:47 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Hi

Yes, Linda did ask a ton of questions - sometimes my terminology was different than hers - but I didn't mind it - because she did such a great job. My husband was impressed as well, as he sees 100s of resumes. He liked the layout of it. My letter was well done as well.

Did you drop Linda a note to let her know about your position???

Take care,
P
Teaching Pam

Teaching Pam

Of course!
Old 10-20-2005, 06:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I did email Linda about my job. She was so excited for me! She even sent me some units she had at my grade level. They were great! She also sent me a lot of computer templates that will help me thoughout the year. She has saved me a great deal of time. I will keep in contact with her as I fell I can really ask her any professional teaching questions.
chitownteache

chitownteache

resume help
Old 12-08-2005, 06:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Can I get her contact info. I would love some help with updating my resume and cover letter.

Thanks

Pam again

Pam again

info
Old 12-10-2005, 04:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I got Linda's contact info from Sarah at

teachingsarah@hotmail.com

Sarah was the first one to tell us about Linda. She made up an email address just for anyone who wanted to ask her questions.

Good luck!