Help

Kindergarten

"Sounds are Fun" song

>

charley72

"Sounds are Fun" song
Old 07-24-2012, 03:27 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was wondering if anyone had remade any printables to go with the song "Sounds are Fun" from the Sounds are Fun cd? Years ago I made a large poster using the insert that came with the words in the cd. Also, I've been using mini-books for each student to use when singing and then they put it in their Book Box at the beginning of the year. The only thing is that the quality of the little books aren't good due to all the editing that had to be done to make them. They are "doable" just wondering if anyone had anything cuter out there!

This is the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW7N64zsrs0

Any help at all would be appreciated!!!
Thank you!

charley72 is offline   Reply With Quote

SueHue

Old 07-25-2012, 08:20 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Ok, this is weird, but I have that song, but the words are different. For G, it's garden. I have a page another teacher hand drew that goes with my version of the song, but since it's different than the You Tube video, I don't know if you'd be interested. At best, I could probably try to scan it for you and email it. At worst, I'd have to snail mail you a copy. It's a double sided page that the students point to while they sing along with the song. Let's say the picture for /f/ is flag (I'm not sure, but just for the sake of having some clipart to go with it here). The page would say:

F F F f f f

It's simply a list of the whole alphabet with hand drawn pictures. They aren't drawn the same as the video, which I think is fantastic.

Let me know if you are interested. I can't access it until after I can get in my classroom after Aug 5th.
SueHue is offline   Reply With Quote

Fun2TchK

Old 07-26-2012, 07:51 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I have an adobe file that I found online last year from someone that is a coloring book for the song. This version also has G for garden. I know there were ones made by the company, but I have yet to get a copy of those. If you want to send me your e-mail address...I can send you the file. It is too big to attach on the board. (I tried)
Fun2TchK is offline   Reply With Quote

Fun2TchK

Old 07-26-2012, 07:54 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Actually...I just found it online. It's on

aloha-kindergarten. blogspot.com /2011/09/freebies. html
Fun2TchK is offline   Reply With Quote