Help

Intervention & Title I Services

Title 1 On Site Monitoring

>

Jredar

Title 1 On Site Monitoring
Old 01-12-2015, 04:31 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Our district will have a visit from the state Title 1 folks for on-site monitoring this week. This is my third year teaching Title in a targeted school, so I have not been through the process before. All paperwork is in order. Just wondered if anyone has an idea about what questions I will be asked in the interview. Thanks for you input!

Last edited by Jredar; 01-12-2015 at 04:52 PM..
Jredar is offline   Reply With Quote

Kab164

Old 02-02-2015, 05:57 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Not to scare you, but it's an intense thing from what I've heard. I was at the Director's workshop in the Fall and one principal said that they looked at their title staff lesson plans and decided they weren't thorough enough and they had to return $90,000 to the state. Another school was zinged more than that, can't remember what the problem was

Time/effort logs are often a 'finding'

They expect you to know your answers from the on site review that you complete before they come

Our consultant told us they are trying to move away from the compliance fine tooth comb and see how much you are using data and evaluations to drive your program

I get sick to my stomach thinking about this because as Directors, we were told that we are walking around with targets on our back. Gulp!

I hope it went GREAT!
Kab164 is offline   Reply With Quote