Help

The Job Search

job interview trifold

>

!ncog_neato

job interview trifold
Old 02-22-2015, 07:02 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

When I apply for a job it will be on a day when schools mass interview and we have a 15 minute interview frame. I have to prove my worthiness in 15 minutes!!! Sometimes we don't get to interview with admin., but with other teachers on their staff.

In addition to my resume I created a trifold/brochure that I have put a picture of me receiving a $500 grant check and some of my donorschoose.org projects on to show what else I do for my classroom and students. I'm going to use parent letters that I've gotten and quote them. I'm using this to highlight the extras that are not asked on a resume or cannot be seen during an interview. I put a brief history about my educational journey, how I ended up in sped and why I'm going back to reg. ed.

I can't decide if I want to put my picture on the front cover or the back. Also, because they interview about 100 people a day, I feel the picture is important.

As for the cover page I also cannot decide how to title it. I thought: Contributions. But then it doesn't really encompass that word fully.

!ncog_neato is offline   Reply With Quote

GraceKrispy

Old 02-22-2015, 07:51 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I would put your picture on the front. I can't think of another title- Dedication to Teaching? First Last, Dedicated Teacher?
Good luck at the mass interview! I think a picture and this brochure are good ideas to help you stand out!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote