Help

Substitute Teachers

A good day!

>

mrsd5

A good day!
Old 02-14-2017, 01:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Sixth grade science. They are such good kids. Even the girl who is the bane of my existence was amazing. I told her teacher (who was in the building, but in meetings off and on all day) that the girl deserved a Cogs card (reward card) for being such a good student today. Had her the last core class of the day and I was worn out from not sleeping last night. And the girl was amazing. She started out blurting and being rude as usual. I firmly, but kindly told her that I wanted to help them on the activity sheet, but that she needed to just stop. And she DID! Yep, days like this are rare and very welcome!

mrsd5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Subinnc

Awesome!
Old 02-14-2017, 04:21 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I'm jealous...

I get two weeks of 8th graders who have never understood the value of a quiet classroom. 2 days down, 8 to go. It's going to be a long 8 days. Loooooooooooooooong. They aren't bad kids at all. I have no disrespectful attitudes or general naughtiness, they are just loud.

For a teacher who is trying to micro-manage. I do understand why, but seriously, I've got this!! Let me do my thing!!
Subinnc is offline   Reply With Quote