Help

The Job Search

Just got back from interview......results

>

Meekee

Just got back from interview......results
Old 07-11-2008, 12:03 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

well, just got back from interview. They were running 15 minutes behind, could be a bad thing just in case they kept other candidate longer cause they liked em soooo much. Well the superintendent and board member were very nice. Aren't they all. Well , I went in positive, dressed in nice suit, smile on my face. Easy questions , I think meeting me was just to pick their fave candidate. They said they will pick next week. I saw a manilla folder on the desk with my name and another one with someones name on it. I am assuming they had two but who knows. I saw the girl leaving before me she seemed young. He did question why I did not have a letter of recomd from my principal. I did tell he can call her of my assisitant principal. Everytime I asked they woul d make an excuse I am busy or later etc. Some people just do not like to since it is time consumingI did put their ## to call them since that is the way . My bosses are lazy sh,e is just too busy and he is lazy. what can I say. Anyways , it is a waiting game til then.

Meekee is offline   Reply With Quote

Teach'n'Learn

Old 07-11-2008, 12:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Good luck!

I thought of a tip for you regarding a letter of rec from the principal. When I was in college, I had a professor who had students write their own letter of recommendation and then he would read it and sign off on it if he agreed. Since he'd get tons of requests each year, it saved him some time. Maybe you can suggest that to your principal? You can write it, and he can sign it.
Teach'n'Learn is offline   Reply With Quote

GraceK

Old 07-11-2008, 06:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Good luck Meekee!! I agree with teach- a lot of people will be willing to "give" letters of rec if someone else writes them. it's something to ask about!
GraceK is offline   Reply With Quote

JMonk

let us know
Old 07-12-2008, 05:56 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

As the saying goes,,,, "If it were meant to be it will be"... also, "Things will work out the way they need to". Don't you hate these sayings (). All kidding aside. I wish you all the luck, let us know how when you find out. Have a great weekend!!
JMonk is offline   Reply With Quote