Help

BusyBoard

QR Code

>

Teacherbee_4

QR Code
Old 12-09-2020, 06:01 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'd like to put word problems around the room tomorrow for kids to solve and have a QR code for them to check them. In prepping this, to make it easier on me, I'd like to have the question on the same sheet with the QR that would have the answer when scanned. Does anyone know the best site/tool to do this? I feel like if I do the answers on the QR code and then write the questions, it will be too much to track and prep, making sure I write the correct question with the correct QR. My hope was that if I could type up the question and then have a QR code that would give them the answer and this was on one sheet, it would be easy to prepare, print and put around the room, if that makes sense. Any ideas for a site I can use to do this or an easy, low prep way to get this activity working at set up?

Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote

GreyhoundGirl

Old 12-09-2020, 06:08 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Ok, Iím not quite sure what youíre asking but when Iíve done QR activities like this Iíve used qrstuff.com and downloaded the code.

I use PowerPoint to type in the problem and then I insert the QR code on the same page. Landscape works best for this.

I hope this helps.
GreyhoundGirl is online now   Reply With Quote

Teacherbee_4

Ideas
Old 12-09-2020, 06:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Okay, I think I have an idea. I could type the question on a PowerPoint Slide, insert the QR code into the PowerPoint, then print of the slides to hang around the room. Thanks!
Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote