Help

The VENT

Telephone tag

>

sbslab

Telephone tag
Old 07-23-2020, 07:08 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I hate playing telephone tag when scheduling doctor/test appointments. I sat on the line for seventeen minutes listening to “leave number or wait for next available.” I was trying to do my repeat mammo appointment. When I finally get through to scheduling - I say what I need and get transferred without a word to an extension where I had to leave a message. Arrggghhh!

Then, nurse calls- uti & they are calling in meds. I ask about the other tests —- X-rays are scheduling in SEPT! She transfers me so I can at least make that appt- voice mail! Ugh.

Last edited by sbslab; 07-23-2020 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: Adding info
sbslab is online now   Reply With Quote

Risa

I feel your pain!
Old 07-23-2020, 09:58 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I hate those long waits and transfers, too! You never know who they're passing you on to. And, in my experience, I have to repeat all my into again, and explain, all over again what I'm seeking and... they put me on hold to look up my info on their computers, AGAIN! What annoys me the most is when the recording says, in a saccharine-sweet, fakely sincere tone, "Thank you for your patience. Your call is important to us." Then they play some high pitched annoying music for 2 or 3 minutes, and again, the even-more annoying recording telling me how important my call is to them... Ugggh!!!
Risa is offline   Reply With Quote

SubMan

Old 07-26-2020, 09:01 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Is there an online scheduling option you can use? My doctor has that; just log on to the patient portal and see who is available and when.
SubMan is offline   Reply With Quote