Help

BusyBoard

Help! Special Graduation Gift Ideas

>

gradymidget

Help! Special Graduation Gift Ideas
Old 08-02-2020, 05:35 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I can’t believe I didn’t think to come to pro-teacher sooner for suggestions.
My daughter was one who missed out on her HS graduation in May because of the virus. It was rescheduled for this coming Friday. Unfortunately it is a drive-thru where each senior is allowed two vehicles....you get out of your cars...walk across an outdoor stage....get your diploma....take pics.....and then a full video will be put together to view later of everyone graduating. It is not the kind of graduation we were expecting but safety first.

So many special activities were cancelled. I would like to put together something for her to give her on graduation day. I have some special items that I am putting in a crate for her. What I am wondering is if anyone has suggestions for what else I could include. A special quote....a quick craft I could make...I’m open to anything. Just trying to think of something to make the day somewhat special.

I kinda dropped the ball on this and should have thought this out earlier. So any suggestions are welcomed.

Oops!!!! Think I posted on the wrong board. How do I move it to the Teachers Lounge?

Last edited by gradymidget; 08-02-2020 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Wrong board?????
gradymidget is offline   Reply With Quote

GreyhoundGirl

Old 08-02-2020, 06:30 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

What about a day of pampering for you and her (if you're comfortable with that)? A massage and mani/pedi before college.

I'm putting together a basket for my friend's kids; a gift card for their college and their favorite snacks.

A special piece of jewelry (like her birth stone) to send her off to college with. I'm sure she would love to wear it when she walks on the stage for her graduation too. Etsy has some amazing pieces of unique jewelry ranging in prices.
GreyhoundGirl is offline   Reply With Quote