Help

Social Studies

Help with Social Studies

>

Carrie53573

Help with Social Studies
Old 01-20-2012, 09:38 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I'm currently teaching 4th grade social studies using the Wisconsin Historical Society Press Series. This is the first time I've ever used this series and I will admit I'm struggling with it. I'm a long-term sub in the room for the remainder of the year and am overwhelmed to say the least. The worksheets to go with the reading are all long answer and I'm not a fan of that as many of my students cannot handle it. These worksheets are personally made by the classroom teacher based on discussion questions. I'm looking for anyone who may also use this social studies series and any suggestions of worksheets/activities that I can use with the reading. I have a binder with some activities but it does not cover all that needs to be covered. They need more and frankly they do much better with fill in the blank, matching, and multiple choice type questions. I'm thinking about possibly making my own, but don't have that much time. Thanks in advance!

Carrie53573 is offline   Reply With Quote