Substitute Teachers

LTS question...

>

MathRocks102

MathRocks102

LTS question...
Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

For those who get a LTS position and are also signed up with other school districts or schools. Do you call those other districts and let them know you are not available or send a letter or ? I may have a LTS position and just want to be prepared. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I just signed up with two other districts and was just approved end of Jan by both!

On the other hand, I SOOO look forward to being able to sleep and not anticipate where I may be the next day or get that early morning call!

Thank you!

(And I did take a portfolio. The principal looked through it page by page! I'm so glad I put it together...)

Jobless

Polite
Old 02-05-2012, 05:30 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

It would be professionally correct to let the other districts know you are now doing a LTS position. But, make sure you let them know you are available in the fall should you not be hired. Congrats and good luck.
Jobless is offline   Reply With Quote

VaBteach

LTS Yes
Old 02-07-2012, 02:36 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Glad the portfolia worked well for you. I would call the main office for the other two districts just so you don't tie up the lines for subfinder or a live person looking for someone to work. It will make you seem extra concientious too. I agree let them know you are available again if the LTS doesn't continue for some reason.
VaBteach is offline   Reply With Quote