Help

Second Grade

Happy Planner plan book

>

MAMASUZE

Happy Planner plan book
Old 06-24-2018, 05:59 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hey y'all, I've been looking into buying a Happy Planner plan book, what are the pros and cons of this vs Erin's planbook?

MAMASUZE is offline   Reply With Quote

betty4567456

betty4567456

Old 06-25-2018, 09:17 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I used the large Happy Planner last year and loved it!! You can buy the special hole puncher to turn it into your teacher binder.

hoku625

Happy Planner vs. Erin's
Old 07-03-2018, 06:26 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I just bought a Happy Planner for the upcoming year. I have used Erin Condren's planners in the past but they are expensive. Last year I printed my own but didn't really like that so I was going to order an Erin Condren planner.

But, when I saw the Happy Planner, I decided to try it. The price of the Happy Planner is way less than Erin Condren's planner so I bought a bunch of stickers to use with the planner. (and its still less) I like that the pages are already dated - can't mess that up - and it goes from August to July. With Erin Condren the pages are blank so you write in your dates. I think its exactly 40 weeks so you could end up short weeks.

You can personalize your Happy Planner with the hole punch, add in pages, etc. as if you had a binder. It's not as pretty as the Erin Condren but its still pretty.
hoku625 is offline   Reply With Quote

Hpylife

Old 07-07-2018, 11:15 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I have bought both. Both are great, but for me I like to keep it simple and both of those planners to me had a lot of extra stuff in them that I never even used. I dunno if it is because I'm older or if the extras just seem to take up more time for me. I'm sure if you are someone that loves to decorate and add extras to your plan books that you will love either one! A negative for me is the thickness--the spiral binding seems bulky to me so I didn't like that, and it weighs a lot too compared to a simple plain planner.

For me , this year I kept it simple by using the plan book issued for free from my school.

Either way you go, enjoy it!!
Hpylife is offline   Reply With Quote

ancientciv

Discbound Notebook
Old 07-07-2018, 03:29 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

I bought a printable planner I liked from A Modern Teacher (free updates every year) and an ARC notebook from Staples, along with a punch. I like that it lays flat and is completely customizable.

ancientciv is offline   Reply With Quote

MAMASUZE

Thank you
Old 07-07-2018, 05:45 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

For all the comments, I think I'll check into the ARC from Stapels. I didn't know that they had that. Our district no longer provides planners, we have to provide our own. They want everything done online, but I'm old fashion and need a hard copy to look at each morning before I begin the day.

I too do not like a lot of fluff and was hoping I could remove what I didn't need/want from the Happy Planner. Thanks so much I appreciate the other opinions.
MAMASUZE is offline   Reply With Quote