Help

ARCHIVE

Last Week of Summer School!!

>

KathyB

Last Week of Summer School!!
Old 07-30-2006, 06:44 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Anybody else out there finishing up teaching summer school? I have been teaching for the past three weeks to a very small group (3) of students. I know the students as I work with them throughout the school year. I love to play games, be silly (put those math facts cds on and dance), and thrive on participiation. These kids would barely speak!! It has been a long July and I am grateful to end summer school and head off for vacation!

KathyB is offline   Reply With Quote

vateacher

Old 07-30-2006, 10:43 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Monday is my last day! Yaaaay! I had 16 students in my class for summer school. It has been a loooong july, you're absolutely right. I had three who couldn't function on a kindergarten level (they're first graders!!) and another one who didn't do any work and threw temper tantrums. The rest were sweethearts though thank goodness. Now I get a month to relax. How about yourself?
vateacher is offline   Reply With Quote

KathyB

Vacation
Old 07-30-2006, 01:06 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

After a week of vacation I have two full weeks off to catch up with some friends and relax by the pool. Then it's back for inservices and fun. I probably won't have students until about mid-September so I really can't complain.
Enjoy your last day!!
KathyB is offline   Reply With Quote

tillmadd

summer school
Old 07-30-2006, 01:51 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Yeah! I am wrapping up summer school tmrw it is suppose to be 98 degrees in WI!! This heat is killing us we do not have AC We are finishing Charlotte's Web so hopefully we can watch the movie and stay cool!!!
tillmadd is offline   Reply With Quote

shantina

It's Over
Old 07-30-2006, 04:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

Summer school was over for me last Friday. I worked with 9 of my kids that were in my grade level during the school year. I loved working with them but I found that I was getting tired and burned out even though it was only for 4 weeks. I plan on taking 2 vacations before school starts again. I am on 1 now (and look at what I am doing~thinking about school!!!) and 1 with my husband in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to doing nothing. I hope you are too.

shantina is offline   Reply With Quote