Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Teachers' Lounge

Weird PMS symptoms

>

Izzy23

Weird PMS symptoms
Old 07-24-2020, 12:56 PM

We all know the traditional symptoms: Emotional crying/outbursts, bloating, cramps, etc. But I swear there are other weird symptoms that happen too. For me, I sometimes get canker sores in my mouth a week before my period. I asked my dentist about this and he blew it off. But my hygienist (a female) immediately agreed and said she has other patients who have that happen.

Also, I get Really. Clumsy. the week before. Like, I knock 10 items off the bathroom shelf in a sitcom-worthy performance clumsy. I am not clumsy normally. So when it happens, I always check the calendar and yup! A week before.

Do you have any weird PMS symptoms?

Izzy23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Teacherbee_4

Me...TMI
Old 07-24-2020, 01:02 PM

I don't think mine are totally weird, but I almost always get like a morning sickness the day or two before my period all the way until a day or two after. It's that bad of nausea. I also spot 2 days before my period like clock work. I'll go to the bathroom and their will be a tint of red blood in my panty liner. When I wipe, their is also a tint of blood on the toilet paper. Then, nothing, and then two days later my period starts.
Teacherbee_4 is offline   Reply With Quote

rubyanne

Old 07-24-2020, 01:30 PM

I get swollen glands in my mouth. I used to think I was getting sick all the time until made the connection.
rubyanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Aderynbach

Old 07-24-2020, 02:03 PM

I get canker sores too! I type less accurately (similar to your clumsiness.) I also get pre-cramps a day or two prior to starting.
Aderynbach is offline   Reply With Quote

rubyanne

Old 07-24-2020, 03:07 PM

I also get nausea and headache sometimes. Last school year I thought I was catching every stomach bug going around. Then COVID hit and I havenít been around anyone but still kept feeling like I was getting sick. Thatís when I realized it was hormonal.

rubyanne is offline   Reply With Quote