Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Teachers' Lounge

Erin Condren

>

sportsmom88

Erin Condren
Old 06-14-2018, 02:28 PM

Has anyone ordered a planner from this site? I ended up ordering from Plum Paper last year the price was similar to the planner I created on Erin Condren today. I have left it in my cart trying to decide what I should buy. I also designed a life planner for dd, she is in her final year college for EMT, she uses a planner from Target right now. She has classes, clinicals, and work that she keeps track of . Our local Target went out of business so we would have to drive an hour or order on line, our Wal-Mart is awful. Thank you.

sportsmom88 is offline   Reply With Quote

annie_g

Old 06-14-2018, 02:40 PM

Theyíre pretty but overpriced, I think. You can order more basic ones on Amazon. I have ordered from Plum Paper before, too. That was more reasonable, but still not cheap.
annie_g is offline   Reply With Quote

CLHS

Ec
Old 06-14-2018, 03:00 PM

I resisted for a long time, but Iím currently obsessed with just about everything Erin Condren! It started with the seasonal surprise boxes and a few months ago I splurged on a planner. Iíve never loved a planner as much as I do this one. Iím particularly fond of the hourly planner pages. If you want a special treat, definitely order!

Iíll also add that their customer service is fabulous and all of my deliveries are like gifts with how they are packaged. If you would like a discount code, let me know and I can send you one!
CLHS is offline   Reply With Quote

Haley23

Old 06-14-2018, 03:03 PM

My teammate had one and I was always jealous of how cute it was . Then I told her I was going to order one for the next year and she told me it wasn't worth the price.

I ended getting a $20 one from Amazon, and this past year moved to using planbook.com for $12.

If there is one she likes from Target, why not just order it online? You'd have to order the Erin Condren planner online anyway.
Haley23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Eccj

Teacher planner
Old 06-14-2018, 03:05 PM

I have used the teacher planner and added extra grading pages. They are called checklist pages. I love it! It is expensive, but I think if you use it all year and it makes life more enjoyable it is worth it. If you arenít someone who loves paper, pens, and that type of thing, then it wouldnít be worth it. If you do, you will love it!

I have purchased a planner for my daughter when she was in law school, and she loved it too.

Eccj is offline   Reply With Quote

WestCoastTch

Yes.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:07 PM

I bought one for two years and I really liked them. I found a similar, though not as sleek, planner called The Happy Planner that I purchased on the cheap from Michael's. I can't justify the price for EC since I'm just as happy with my HP.
WestCoastTch is offline   Reply With Quote

bison06

Happy Planner
Old 06-14-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
I bought one for two years and I really liked them. I found a similar, though not as sleek, planner called The Happy Planner that I purchased on the cheap from Michael's. I can't justify the price for EC since I'm just as happy with my HP.
This... I had two EC personal planners but then once Happy Planner came out I switched. Not quite as nice, but you canít beat the price! I like how you can add and move around pages with the HP. Someone I saw found one at Walmart recently, but I usually get mine from Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I usually wait for it to go on sale and pay $15-$20.
bison06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sprite

Old 06-14-2018, 04:02 PM

I bought 2-3 in the past. The thing is I never used it. If you are a big planner person go for it. It's beautiful. I had my own pictures added to the inside and back cover. It was really beautiful.

If you have the $$ and you use a planner, go for it! The splurge is really nice. I use my phone for reminders. That way I can't forget because my apple watch buzzes me and I have my phone with me all the time. Phone/watch even buzz me when its time to leave.
Sprite is offline   Reply With Quote

MissESL

Erin Condren
Old 06-14-2018, 05:24 PM

I love mine. I know they are expensive, but the teacher ones are built just for us! When I buy one each year, I consider my special “spoil me” present. I usually wait until there is a coupon, though!

PS: I do usually fall right into the matching accessories rabbit hole, so be forewarned!
MissESL is offline   Reply With Quote

bedazzled1

Although I am known to be practical
Old 06-14-2018, 07:19 PM

And somewhat frugal.... I ordered one last year and it was amazing. You can get erin condren rewards that add up for $$ off and if you watch hee site there are often sales. If you take the time to go out on the web, you can find codes for further savings plus you will receive a discount on your first order.

bedazzled1 is offline   Reply With Quote

lovelife07

Old 06-15-2018, 02:07 AM

I bought the teacher planner last year and it was the best planner I've ever had!! Yes, it was expensive but I used it every single day. I, too, added a lot of checklist pages. I used it for lesson plans and to pretty much keep track of everything! The only thing that I felt was missing was there wasn't really any room to write daily to do lists. I just used a small notepad and threw away the pages as I used them. You don't really need to keep those anyway. If you use a planner it's worth the money.
lovelife07 is offline   Reply With Quote

peggy27

Old 06-15-2018, 07:51 AM

I used one 2 years ago and liked it. Last year I used the Happy Planner, didn't like how the rings are up so high. left handed. Did like the calendar in front of each month. Erin is doing it this year. that said in April Erin had their teacher planners on sale so I bought last years model. I like them but they are not life changing for me!
peggy27 is offline   Reply With Quote