Help

ARCHIVE

Magic Tree House

>

Mich5772

Magic Tree House
Old 06-22-2007, 12:53 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I was thinking of having a Magic Tree House theme for my classroom. I know children love the series when they come to third grade. I am having difficulty coming up with ideas for nametags, jobs etc. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Mich5772 is offline   Reply With Quote

AngieB.

Magic Treehouse
Old 06-22-2007, 01:22 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

The Magic Treehouse is so COOL! I used those books a lot in fourth grade, but never did a theme, although I thought about it. A friend did it though, and she decorated her room to look like a forest, with leaves, vines, branches, woodland animals, etc. (Not a "rainforest" though.) And she had a big box in a corner decorated to look like a treehouse to use for a reading center. She had a rope ladder hanging down a wall with vines above it. As far as the name tags and jobs go, I would probably use leaves or tree cut-outs. Of course, you could use a symbol from one of the books such as a dolphin from "Dolphins at Daybreak", etc. Or maybe some sort of "library" type card since Morgan gives them one. If I think of more ideas I'll add them. Hope it works great for you! Oh, by the way, have you checked out their website, you might get ideas for decorations there. I don't remember what it is, but I know I found it by typing in "Magic Treehouse Series" on Google.
AngieB. is offline   Reply With Quote

Redhead

I love this idea!
Old 06-23-2007, 03:37 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

I think I'll use it to decorate a portion of my library!! Keep those ideas coming!!!!
Redhead is offline   Reply With Quote

MTH treasures

classroom tree house
Old 07-19-2007, 09:14 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Click on my name to see a recent "post" of mine concerning the tree house I have in my classroom.
MTH treasures is offline   Reply With Quote