Home Join Now Search My Favorites
Help

Teachers' Lounge

Diet supplements

>

checkerjane

Diet supplements
Old 06-15-2020, 06:31 PM

Iíll preempt this with I know a healthy diet and exercise trumps all else. I lost most of my post pregnancy weight with Weight Watchers and walking, so I totally get it. However, Iíve never been in the sad state Iím in now. So...

Can anyone recommend a diet supplement program? I need a jump start. Energy, bloating, cravings, the whole shebang.

checkerjane is offline   Reply With Quote

bison06

Old 06-16-2020, 03:20 AM

I started to comment last night, then decided to wait and see if anyone else had recommendations.

Iíve lost weight with WW too (pre-kids, when it was easy to spend more time on meal planning & prep).

Several years ago, I jumped on the Plexus train and lost TONS of weight. But then I ended up quitting after a couple years and now Iím at my all time heaviest. I loved the Plexus products but theyíre so expensive (and MLM).

Iíve been seeing Facebook ads for different teas, that Iíve been tempted to try but havenít. This morning I saw a new ad for Skinny Tabs, and I noticed similar ingredients as what is in Plexus, but itís pricey too.

So I donít know if any of that is helpful. If you find something reasonably priced, Iíd be interested too!
bison06 is offline   Reply With Quote