Help

Physical Education

Vocabulary Words

>

smalltown

Vocabulary Words
Old 03-08-2010, 01:10 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I am teaching PE for the first time this year and I am looking for a list of Physical Education vocabulary words that the students could define if they have an attitude problem instead of just having them sit out.

smalltown is offline   Reply With Quote

giver1940

Don't know what
Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

state you're in, but if you have a state organization, contact them and see if they can offer any suggestions. Our state organization has a convention twice a year and it's a great opportunity to interact with other teachers. We always get a lot of great ideas. Also, don't know what grade, but here are some words you could use:
wiggle, wriggle, squirm, twist, bend, turn, hop, collapse, sway, bounce, bob, spin, whirl, contract, contact, expand, lurch, sag, tumble, totter, swing, creep, stride, prance, strut, saunter, stagger, dodge, shuffle, trample, clench, stroke, squeeze, grasp, clasp, strike, sweep, beat, reach, punch, dlling, thrust, weave.

Of course there are many more words and I don't know if you were looking for a prepared list or what. Probably not much help, but.......
giver1940 is offline   Reply With Quote