Help

Intermediate Grades (3-5)

Student Data Binders

>

DinoMonster

Student Data Binders
Old 08-17-2019, 06:18 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

This year we have to have students track the major weekly standard for each subject area and how they are doing with the standard. Does anyone know of a student friendly form for this. I don't want to take a huge portion of our day each week for them to complete this. Any help would be great!

DinoMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

2000Aggie

Data binder
Old 08-24-2019, 10:54 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

Have you checked TPT? Iím not sure what type of forms youíre looking for, but the site does have a variety of forms for a variety of assessments. I always check out their free resources before I spend any money. Hope the site helps.
2000Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote

Kinderkr4zy

Old 08-28-2019, 06:09 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Our forms come with our curriculum and they are set up to align with the standards presented each unit so each kid gets a form at the start of the month with all standards we will be covering that month on it and a simple table with week 1, week 2, week 3, and week 4 at the top and a rating scale at the bottom and simple instructions on how to rate them self at the bottom. We take 10-15 minutes at the end of the week for them to record their progress. I have them cross out standards that havent yet been introduced before they start filling in their progress. In addition to the simple forms that come with our curriculum TPT has teacher modified versions with more child friendly language so if I were you I would check there if your curriculum doesnt come with progress monitoring sheets.
Kinderkr4zy is offline   Reply With Quote