Help

Substitute Teachers

Time period for paycheck

>

pt2014js

Time period for paycheck
Old 05-30-2019, 07:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

How long does it take for you to receive your check/pay after completion of assignment and any documentation turned in. (We still have a paper to carry around to each school site)

Here the pay period ends middle of month and payment is made on the 10th of following month. But if you work on - example: January 16, then you are not paid until March 10th.

40+days out.

pt2014js is offline   Reply With Quote

Sublime

Old 05-30-2019, 08:22 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I have a time-sheet, too. Ours end on the 25th of the month and we are paid on the 5th of the following month.
Sublime is offline   Reply With Quote

mooba1

Old 05-30-2019, 09:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

We get paid every two weeks, with a time lag of a week and a half before a job gets in the pipeline. Thankfully we don’t have to do any documentation beyond signing in and out, including our PIN# and the job #. The office managers submit our info, and we can verify/track it online.
mooba1 is offline   Reply With Quote

GoodEnough85

I don't think that is usually for subs...
Old 05-30-2019, 11:52 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

The last district I subbed for only paid once monthly. The pay period was by calendar month for any days worked January 1-31 were turned in by 2/15 and paid by check on March 1. So a date worked January 3 would not be paid for almost 2 months. It was super tough.

Then if I did have an error in the payroll, (which was often,) so much time had passed that it was tough to get anyone to verify even if I had my copy of the sub slip. No one remembered anything that far back. I had the stinking SLIP signed by the right people at the time.
GoodEnough85 is offline   Reply With Quote

MaineSub

Quickly and effortlessly...
Old 05-31-2019, 02:00 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

We are part of the "regular" payroll... bi-weekly. So days worked during a two-week period are paid on the following Friday, direct deposit if you so choose.

MaineSub is offline   Reply With Quote

SubMan

Old 05-31-2019, 05:57 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

I'm in 6 districts, here's how they pay.

1. Electronic deposit 2 weeks after I work. I am paid at the end of the month for days worked in the first half of the month.

2. Electronic deposit a month after I work. I am paid in the middle of the following month for all the days worked in the previous month.

3. Paper check 2 weeks after I work. Similar to district #1 except paper check.

4. Paper check at the end of the following month, all of the days worked in May will be paid at the end of June.

5. Two districts are through an outsourcing agency. I get paid 2 weeks after working, electronic deposit. Because the two districts are combined it is difficult to determine if I am being paid correctly as the online pay detail slips lack enough detail.
SubMan is offline   Reply With Quote