High School

2nd Round Interview

>

HistoryPA

2nd Round Interview
Old 06-10-2019, 04:27 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

Hey everyone!

This is my first time posting and it's great to be part of this community. I am currently a substitute teacher but I had an interview for a Social Studies position at a high school in Lancaster, PA. The interview was just me and the principal and I thought it went really well. I got an email less than a week later saying they want me for a second interview, however they were not clear on when it would be. The email went like this:

"Thank you for your participation in our pre-screening fair interviews.

Congratulations, you are eligible for further consideration at the School District of Lancaster! You may be contacted by a Building Principal or Coordinator for an interview shortly, or over the summer as vacancies occur.

Sincerely,

The Office of Talent & Employee Engagement"

Has anyone gone through this process? The position I applied for was for an anticipated vacancies in social studies for the 2019-2020 school year. In the interview the building principal already told me the position was for a specific high school. Any tips on what I should do next? Do I email Human Resources asking what I'll need for the interview or should I wait for them to contact me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

HistoryPA is offline   Reply With Quote