New Teachers

Other jobs I can do with a teaching degree

>

SG929

SG929

Other jobs I can do with a teaching degree
Old 04-14-2019, 05:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I’ve been able to pass 3 out of the 4 required certification tests in my state. For my overall core subjects test I’ve been having trouble with the math and mainly social studies subtest. Those are the only 2 sub tests I need to get my teaching certificate. I’m on a emergency permit and I’m running out of time before they won’t renew my contract. I’ve been feeling discouraged that I probably won’t ever pass those 2 little subtests. I still have a few more attempts but it’s just more money and embarrassing explanations. I was just wondering if anyone knows what other options there are for jobs in having a degree in education? I’m just really bummed because I love teaching but i can’t keep doing it if I don’t get my certificate. I would still love to do something in the education field but some other job alternatives still require teaching cerificates and experience, or even just doing something to help people. I feel so discouraged about not being able to pass a test so I just have to start thinking about having to go to a different job. Any other job suggestions to look into would help.

NHSecondary

Certification Tests
Old 05-17-2019, 04:11 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I had to take tests like those too. I passed the literacy and written tests. I had to take the math test 9 times before I finally passed it. I took the Social Studies test 3 times. Don't give up. Keep studying and keep trying. I broke down and paid for a tutor.
NHSecondary is offline   Reply With Quote