Help

Substitute Teachers

Syncing Jobulator or SubAlert with new Frontline ID

>

knelson13

Syncing Jobulator or SubAlert with new Frontline ID
Old 07-30-2019, 07:03 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

My district has moved to the new Frontline Insights Platform so Frontline made me make a new ID and PIN. My Jobulator shows that I have no school districts enabled for my account. Does anyone know how to sync these so they work together. I did try contacting Jobulator but have not gotten a response. I would like to get this taken care of before the jobs start coming. Thanks.

knelson13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lexi's Mom

Lexi's Mom

Re: Jobulator/SubAlert login
Old 07-30-2019, 07:53 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I had this problem too and it took me a while to figure it out. I'll try to explain as clearly as I can.

Each district still had it's own pin.

When you log into frontline in the multi-district view, they should be a drop down menu on the top right to change to substitute view (it used to say single district view).

The district that you are viewing shows in a drop down menu in the top left center.

You'll need to go to the gear (settings) menu. Then click phone credentials (used to say PIN), to see the district login (typically your phone number) and PIN.

Use this info to sign into Jobulator, SubAlert, etc. You'll need to do this for each district.

Let me know if you have any questions or something wasn't clear.

knelson13

Old 07-31-2019, 12:37 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Thanks Lexi's Mom. That does help. I logged into Jobulator using those credentials and that worked just fine. When I pull up my Jobulator account on the computer, it still says "No districts have Jobulator enabled for your account." Unfortunately, the Jobulator Help Center is not answering my inquires.
knelson13 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJSubteacher

Old 08-03-2019, 08:39 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

Very strange because in my case I did not even have to change a thing for my sub alerts app even though I had to change my Frontline login and password back in April or May.
NJSubteacher is offline   Reply With Quote