ARCHIVE

coworkers having affair

>

don't know

don't know

coworkers having affair
Old 08-30-2008, 11:27 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #1

I've been trying to decide for almost a week if I should post about this, and it's really bothering me. What would you do if you knew that 2 teachers at your school were having an affair with each other? Aside from my moral opposition to that (and I know it's none of my business), I know they're using the school as their "meeting place". They're using the female teacher's classroom for their trysts. Three times in the last few weeks, I've gone to the school on Saturday to catch up on some work...their cars were the only other ones in the parking lot (the back parking lot, of course). When I've been up there, her door is shut (I'm assuming locked) and her shade is pulled down covering her door window. This past Saturday, as I walked by her room on my way back from the workroom, I didn't have to see what they were doing...I could HEAR it. They were so loud, and I was horrified. What if I had my children with me? I'm almost positive they didn't know I was there any of the times.

I haven't told anybody because I don't want to gossip, and I'm not sure if anybody else knows. If they want to cheat on their spouses that's their decision, but I'm appalled that they're using our school like this. I'm planning to stay out of it as much as I can, but is there anything else I should do? Thanks in advance for your advice.

don't know

don't know

one more thing...
Old 08-30-2008, 11:34 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #2

I forgot to mention I know they were in there together because I saw him leaving her room all 3 of the times I was up there. She works on my end of the hallway, and he teaches all the way at the end of the other wing. Please help if you have any ideas...I don't like knowing all of this

knamom

Old 08-30-2008, 11:46 AM

Clip to ScrapBook #3

Maybe an anonymous note in their boxes telling them to move it else where?
knamom is offline   Reply With Quote

Drooper

Understand Your Problem
Old 08-30-2008, 12:07 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #4

I sure do! But what I found out from my experience is that it always gets out and it is best NOT to be in the middle of it. It presents an already uncomfortable situation to become unbearable. I am sorry that you were the one to discover this. It is unfortunate. Good luck in deciding what to do or not do.
Drooper is offline   Reply With Quote

MommyTN

Old 08-30-2008, 12:14 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #5

I'm with Drooper. As annoying as it may be for a while, I'd keep my mouth shut. They'll get busted eventually. I mean think about it... You already busted them. It's just a matter of time before someone else does too. Personally, I would NOT want to be in the middle of a mess like that when it goes down!

MommyTN is offline   Reply With Quote
dkd1173

dkd1173

Yikes
Old 08-30-2008, 12:29 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #6

That takes some nerve to use her classroom as the meeting place. Depending on how well you know the female teacher, I might privately (off-campus) tell her you know what's going on, although I can't imagine how I'd word that conversation, and to please find a new location. Not in a threatening manner, although she may take it that way out of guilt, but just making her aware you've seen what's happening and that others easily could as well. Or is there an anonymous way to let your principal know? Then he/she could handle it.

On the other hand, it may be better just to leave it alone....sorry, I'm not too much help!

johnsju

coworkers
Old 08-30-2008, 12:33 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #7

Uh, run away as fast as you can from this! I agree with MommyTN...I think it's only a matter of time before other people start finding out. I wouldn't want my name to be associated in any way with this. Resist the urge to tell your coworkers. It'll be interesting to see how the principal handles it if he/she finds out...I'm not sure what mine would do. Sorry you found this out!

P.S.--I guess their homes are out of the question, but the school???? That sounds like a hideously stupid idea!
johnsju is offline   Reply With Quote

babyluv2

Old 08-30-2008, 12:41 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #8

I've never had an affair but I assume that one would be worried about getting caught, losing their spouse, losing their job. I can't imagine hormones can make you stop thinking straight.
babyluv2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bertie

anonymous note
Old 08-30-2008, 12:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #9

It still affects you, and this is the wrong place for them to meet. You have already lost respect for them, but at least you can save others from walking in on this, or having yours or other children caught in an awkward situation. I'd leave a note in an envelope in one of the mailboxes that just says "Please don't meet here at school any more. We can hear you. It makes us very uncomfortable" I'm sure it will stop.
Bertie is offline   Reply With Quote

san2teachgirl

Busted
Old 08-30-2008, 01:05 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #10

I agree with the pp. I'd leave an anonymous note telling them that you've heard them and that they should do it somewhere else. If nothing else they'd wonder who knows their dirty little secret and would have to be careful.

san2teachgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

audriana

Old 08-30-2008, 01:47 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #11

I wouldn't say a thing. It will all come out eventually and you don't want to get caught in any crossfire!
audriana is offline   Reply With Quote

italianbeauty

My two cents...
Old 08-30-2008, 02:01 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #12

I agree with some of the other posters and would stay out of it...these things always have a way of coming out in the open anyway...let them deal with it when it does. Because if and when divorce cases come up ...you do not want to be in the middle of a court drama!!
I do think it is rather sick that they use the school for their trysts though...wouldn't a hotel be less conspicuous? But who knows!! Hope you are able to find some resolution to this situation!
italianbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

PPCDTeacher

Old 08-30-2008, 03:00 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #13

They SHOULD know better, and its lousy & wrong what they're doing, but its still none of your business, so you should stay out of it. Somehow it'll all catch up to them, but you don't need to be a part of it.
PPCDTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote

n2n2n2n

Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #14

Stay out of it. And quit going to school on Saturdays.

Watch out for the drama when it hits --- time to keep your head down and fly under the radar screen.
n2n2n2n is offline   Reply With Quote

gg

Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #15

I'm willing to bet that if you have figured it out others have too. It's just a matter of time till the !@# hits the fan. I would stay out of it.
gg is offline   Reply With Quote

teach88

Old 08-30-2008, 04:15 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #16

I'm not really sure you COULD do it anonymously. If their cars are the only ones there and yours is there when he leaves, wouldn't they know it's you who saw them? That is a terrible position for you to be in. Hopefully, they'll either realize their mistake soon or move it to an alternate location. Hope you can not be privy to their encounters anymore!!
teach88 is offline   Reply With Quote

khughesteach

Old 08-30-2008, 05:09 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #17

Next time they are making all that noise, knock on the door and ask if she is hurt or something!

Just kidding, keep away... DANGER!!!!
khughesteach is offline   Reply With Quote
earplugs

earplugs

affair
Old 08-30-2008, 05:17 PM

Clip to ScrapBook #18

you could call their spouses and have them tell the idiots to keep the noise down.